Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blog Title

So I had a hard time coming up with a title for my blog, but all I could think was "do I really have time to blog - we stay SO busy as it is!!" But I've always wanted to have a blog. So... it's a busy life, but I love it! I wonder if we could accomplish everything we do with just one kid, but yet we're trying to do it with 3 instead! So my house may be a mess, or cluttered at best, but at least the laundry is done and the kids are fed. Just as long as you can ignore the crumbs on the couch where Kait had her last snack LOL.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered the same thing about doing a blog but then I realized that it could be printed out or published into a book and the kids will enjoy looking back at all the memories. I would start out trying to post 2-3 times a month and see how that works for you.

    ReplyDelete